All prices are per week (Saturday to Saturday) and include gas and electricity. Bed linen, towels and tea-towels are provided. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm a booking, the balance being payable 8 weeks before arrival.
If we are able to re-let the property for the period in question, all monies will be refunded, minus the non-refundable deposit.
1. Holiday rental subject to confirmation by Canda House (the owners) to the renter (the client).
2. The balance of the rent is payable no less than eight weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the rental period require payment at the time of booking.
3. Please make sure you have adequate holiday insurance for cancellation, accidents, hospitalization and return of yourselves and vehicle/vehicles to your home address. We cannot be held responsible for any accident, break in or theft within the property during your stay. In the event of cancellation within 4 weeks the full amount is due and is non-refundable.
4. The rental period will commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the last day.
5. The maximum number of guests must not exceed those detailed on the booking/reservation form; a charge will be made for extra guests who are not included in the original booking or have not been agreed to in writing.
6. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the property and leave at the end of the rental period. Although the after-stay clean is included in the rental price, the owner reserves the right to charge for additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The client also agrees not to act in any way that would cause disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties.
7. No pets. No smoking. Pets or smoking anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments.
8. The client agrees to promptly report to the owner any and all mechanical, electrical, plumbing or other problems with the premises and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
9. The owners shall not be liable to the client:
- for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property;
- for any loss, damage or injury that is the result of adverse weather conditions, riots, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owner;
- for any loss or damage or inconvenience suffered by the client if the property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In any such event the owner shall immediately refund to the client all sums previously paid.
10. Under no circumstances shall the owner's liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.
11. This contract shall be governed by French law in every particular, including formation and interpretation, and shall be deemed to have been made in France.
A NAMED RESPONSIBLE ADULT OVER THE AGE OF 21 MUST BE STATED ON THE BOOKING FORM
It must be noted, and is a condition of the booking, that all clients are deemed to have accepted the above terms and conditions and shall take full responsibility for their own well-being, health and safety at all times and the Named Responsible Adult shall accept all liabilities for any and all losses, damages or injuries to themselves or any other third parties.
We sincerely hope you have an enjoyable stay and a great holiday. If you need any help or advice, either before you come or while you are here, please do not hesitate to ask.
Alan and Chris
Tel: 00 33 (0)9 67 00 35 86
Mobile: 00 33 (0)6 06 60 58 56
Site last updated
31 July, 2011